Here at BSS, our local builder base has been the bedrock of our business for many years. As such, we continue to remain committed to providing a personal and customer-central service.
There are many advantages to using our steel for housebuilding and architecture; steel is a strong and very common material of choice because it has design flexibility, and an impressive strength to weight ratio. Our extensive experience in modern building techniques and steel-framed construction allows us to provide housebuilders with a range of services at any and all stages of their build; design for steel framed houses, assistance with erection, or even just delivery of steel supplies.
BSS can do the following for your project:
• Assist with the interpretation of drawings, specifications and costs.
• Carry out strengthening and support works for projects requiring significant groundwork and civil engineering challenges.
• Provide cost effective steel frame fabrication
• Manufacture off site to exact specifications
• Install on-site
• Provide internal and external architectural features, combining strength, practicality, elegance and style.
• Install fittings and furnishings, including staircases, railings and balustrades.
Our team have the ISO 9001:2015 certification, which is designed to make sure that BSS ensure we meet the needs and expectations of customers and clients based on a set of quality management principles. This means that we have customer satisfaction at the forefront of our mind at all times; it is our company’s mission to make your customer experience the best we can, offering a personal service based on the traditional values of customer focus, timely implementation with constant availability to help with problem-solving.
BSS has been servicing the steel industry for over four decades, but still our local client base remains the bedrock of our business. We have always supported local builders, industry, construction companies, local authorities, and utilities with their steel supply requirements and their steel service needs.